Saturday, August 16, 2003

Casual
You're a CASUAL AIM-ER! Congrats, you're normal...or you're pretending to be.
What kind of AIM-er are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

I am 18% Geek

I wanna be a geek. But I'm not. Why would I even want to be one. Do I think it's fun? I should try writting an online test application at 1 am in my underwear
Take the Geek Test at fuali.com


I am 48% Internet Addict

I could go either way. Deep into the madness of nights filled with coding CGI-Scripts and online role playing games, or I could become a normal user. Good luck!
Take the Internet Addict Test at fuali.com


I am 36% Tortured Artist

I have some artistic ability, but it is probably a hobby and doesn't drive my life into a dark abysmal hole were I am alone and against the world.
Take the Tortured Artist Test at fuali.com